Social media marketing
What are your objectives for wanting to use Social media?
This is the question we ask all our clients. To get the best results from your social media, your objective must be aligned with your marketing objectives. Once we know your objectives we can get to work creating a social strategy that will identify the best type of social channels to use and media campaigns that will work best for you. We will also set KPI’s (key performance indicators). These will help measure how successful you social media marketing is. The end result will be that you see a much greater return on your investment.
Prices for Social media consulting start from £450. Once we know more about you and what your Social media objectives are we can crunch the numbers and give you a quote based on your exact requirements. Contact us.
Some reasons for using social media are:
- Generate leads
- Increase visibility in search engines
- Drive traffic to your website
- Increase brand awareness
- Engage with prospects and customers
- Promote your content
- Support marketing campaigns
1 day Social media training course
Most clients like us to run their social campaigns and update content when required. However some wish to stay in the driving seat. For this we offer a one day intensive training course that will get you up to speed on all the social networks that you are planning to use. How to set up and manage social campaigns along with all the tools and tips that will make you become the Social guru of your office or organisation. The price for this course is dependant on the number of participants and if we come to yours or you come to our office at Bray. For further information please Get in touch.
Some of the topics that we cover are:
- What is Social Media
- How B2B & B2C Social Media differs
- Platform management hints & tips
- What are the best social media strategies and tactics to employ
- How much to invest in social media
- Ways to Organise and Optimise Campaigns on Facebook
- How to measure and track social media tactics
- How to integrate social media into the overall marketing plans